A feature-rich online business registry configured to meet the unique requirements of different registers in different jurisdictions.
Verne® Business Register delivers secure, reliable and scalable business registries configured to meet your current needs, while allowing for growth and your evolving requirements.
Key features provided out of the box:
- Search facility from web, phone and mobile devices.
- Workflow and task management functions.
- Document management and template-based correspondence generation via email, fax or print.
- Complete eCommerce payment methods.
- Efficient management of agency relationships to enable assignment of maintenance responsibility.
- Scalable solution providing support for large and small registries.
- Secure database ensuring data integrity.
- Support for multi-lingual use.
- Delivery of multiple registers from a single platform.
- Delivery of multiple jurisdictions on a single platform enabling regional deployments.
Verne® Business Register can be integrated with:
- Financial management and accounting systems.
- External reporting solutions for standard and ad-hoc reporting, enabling end-to-end processes.
- State or national identification and login services.
- Existing IT environment (e.g. user authentication, access control and database management system).
- Online help.
- Content Management System.
- Flexible solutions meet requirements of complex or simple registries.
- Significantly lowers project risk by using a proven product.
- Quicker initial implementation through product configuration.
- Ability to rapidly reconfigure product to support a changing legislative environment.
- Access to product updates to provide enhanced features and functionality.
- Improved efficiency through team-based task management that assigns tasks to users, and teams of users through intuitive online application.
- Reduced errors and omissions through monitoring of tasks.
- Reduced operational costs through increased self-service uptake and improved internal efficiencies.
- Leverages existing IT operational and support skills through support for a wide range of infrastructure.
- Long-term support for growing registers through platform scalability.
- Extended functionality and data integrity through data sharing between registers.
Verne® is a complete platform for the delivery of online business registries, delivering the full range of functions required by these systems. Verne® provides users with a browser-based online application that is easy and intuitive for all parties to access securely from a range of devices.
Foster Moore configures Verne® to meet the individual business and legislative requirements of each registry based on knowledge gathered at the start of the project.
Our building blocks:
- Multiple language support.
- Configurable options to support different legislative rules.
- Database and server agnostic.
- Integrated Content Management Systems.
- Integration with existing authentication and authorization systems.